AICE Media Studies Music Blog

                                                                   Music Blog

    Welcome back to another blog. For my film I wanted to use the song better known as "I got 5 on it" but the slowed down scary instrumental better used in the movie "US". I actually reached out to Micheal Abels the man who created the spooky remixed instrumental but I have yet to receive a message back. I also decided to reach out to Back Lot Music the studio that actually provided YouTube the song and I've also had yet to receive a message. I have now decided to just simply use royalty free music on YouTube. The plan was to use the instrumental for my opening credit scene but plans have changed. For my film I'm trying to do a modern version of Jason Voorhees series and I believed that, that song would be perfect to use for the more modern outlook that I'm trying to approach with this film. I do want to use the famous theme song used in the older films. Manfredini composed the theme music, which was "ki ki ki, ma ma ma." When Pamela Voorhees is revealed to be the murderer near the end of the first film, a message arrives as she is losing her mind. She kept repeating to herself, "Kill her, mommy," as if it were a request from her late son. The word "kill" was pronounced "ki ki ki," while the word "mommy" was pronounced "ma ma ma." Manfredini recorded the sound in a harsh rhythmic tone. To create the final product, an echo was added to the sound. But I've decided to use the royalty free sound. Thank you for coming to another blog hope to see you in the next one.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AICE Media Studies Title Design Blog

AICE Media Studies Group Blog

AICE Media Studies Final Task