Film blog Hi, I\"m Omare and welcome to another blog. The second day of filming was incredible. I was able to do a good 25 seconds of my commercial. I was able to film my first scene where I saw myself as the highlight of Michael Jordan. I did a wide angle shot. A wide-angle shot, also known as a long shot, is a shot that shows the subject in their surroundings. A wide angle shot tells the audience who is in the scene, where the scene is occurring, and when the scene is occurring. Then I was able to film a zoom shot to see the highlights up close. With a zoom shot, the focal length of a camera lens is set in such a way as to create the illusion that one is closer to or further from the subject. Zoom...
Research Blog Welcome back to another blog. Today I will be doing research on the music video Basketball by Kurtis Blow. This is probably the most famous song written about the sport of basketball. Kurtis is a huge fan, and wanted to pay tribute. The song was recorded and released in 1984. The idea of the song came from Kurtis Blow's wife. Kurtis wanted to make a song that had never been made before so his wife suggested that he make a song about basketball. The music uses various lighting to have a bright positive mood. The music video also uses various jump cuts. One instance of this is when the song goes from Kurtis singing to then jump cuts to a scene of someone dunking the basketball. In filmmaking, a jump cut is an edit t...
Story Board Blog Sheets 1-4: Is the opening sequence explaining the directors producers actors etc... Sheet 5: is the beginning of the film displaying the origins of the popular horror character Jason Voorhees.
Comments
Post a Comment