AICE Media Studies Editing Blog

                                                                      Editing Blog 

Hi, My name is Omare, and I'd like to welcome you back to another blog. The third day of editing has gone smoothly so far. I made it through half of the horror film. In my horror film, I was able to edit myself cutting and killing. The actual sound effect was then added to the video. So I'm slashing and killing for the first few seconds. Then it cuts to a close-up shot of me watching the people try to run; a close-up shot is a camera shot size used in film and television to bring emotion to a situation. After a close-up shot, it dissolves to the actual highlight. In post-production, a dissolve is a sort of effect film and video editing is a process. In a film transition, one segment fades over another. Some of the footage I shot had to be cut. For example, I had to edit out a sequence in which I was attempting to chase someone, and the split screen then showed me and the guy running. Split screen refers to the appearance of two or more separate scene films in the same frame. I could also show a close-up of me attempting to slash someone. A close-up shot is a sort of camera shot size used in film and television to bring emotion to a scene. It tightly frames an actor's face, making their reaction the focal point of the shot. With my jump scare sequences, I was able to accomplish the same thing. To summarize everything. Today was an excellent editing day, and I am completely done.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AICE Media Studies Title Design Blog

AICE Media Studies Group Blog

AICE Media Studies Final Task