AICE Media Studies Production Blog

                                                                Production  Blog

Welcome back to another Blog. I'm hoping complete final touches on editing. In addition, I intend to complete my film/video. I'm going to film a scene in which a close-up of me in full costume is shown. Then I intend to film myself performing a couple of jump scares. Then I'm hoping to get a back-and-forth shot of me running and chasing someone. Then I'm hoping to end it with a death scene. I'm already aware that the most difficult aspect of this will most likely be the editing. Editing is the process of putting together a film–the selection and arrangement of footage scenes and shots But, to summarize. I had a great time filming and I'm completely done. I had to edit out a sequence in which I was attempting to chase someone, and the split screen then showed me and the guy running. Split screen refers to the appearance of two or more separate scene films in the same frame. I could also show a close-up of me attempting to slash someone. A close-up shot is a sort of camera shot size used in film and television to bring emotion to a scene. It tightly frames an actor's face, making their reaction the focal point of the shot. With my jump scare sequences, I was able to accomplish the same thing. To summarize everything. I am completely done with editing and reviewing my film for my final film review.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AICE Media Studies Title Design Blog

AICE Media Studies Group Blog

AICE Media Studies Final Task