AICE Media Studies Production Blog

                                                                     Production Blog

    Hello and welcome back to another Blog. I'm hoping to put the finishing touches on editing. In addition, I plan to finish my film/video. I'm going to shoot a scene where a close-up of me in full costume is shown. Then I'm going to film myself doing a couple of jump scares. Then I'm hoping to get a back-and-forth shot of me chasing someone. Then, hopefully, I'll end it with a death scene. I'm already aware that the editing will most likely be the most difficult aspect of this. The process of putting together a film–the selection and arrangement of footage scenes and shots–is known as editing. But, to sum up. I had a great time filming and am now completely finished. I had to cut a scene where I was attempting to chase someone, and the split screen then showed me and the guy running. The appearance of two or more separate scene films in the same frame is referred to as split screen. I could also show a close-up of me slashing someone. A close-up shot is a type of camera shot size that is used in film and television to add emotion to a scene. It frames an actor's face tightly, making their reaction the focal point of the shot. I was able to accomplish the same thing with my jump scare sequences. Costumes I was able to use was a mask and the lighting I decided to use was dark. To sum up everything. I have finished editing and reviewing my film for my final film review.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AICE Media Studies Title Design Blog

AICE Media Studies Group Blog

AICE Media Studies Final Task