AICE Media Studies Production Blog

     Good morning, and welcome back to another blog. I'm trying to wrap off the editing process. In addition, I intend to complete my film or movie. I'm going to film a sequence in which a close-up of me dressed up will be displayed. Then I'm going to record myself performing a few jump scares. Then I'm trying to capture a shot of myself chasing someone back and forth. Then, perhaps, a death scene will conclude it. I'm already anticipating that the editing will be the most difficult aspect of this project. Editing is the process of putting together a film, which includes the selection and arrangement of video scenes and images. But, to summarize. I had to remove a scenario where I was trying to track someone down, and the split screen then showed myself and the man sprinting. Split screen refers to the appearance of two or more separate scene films in the same frame. A close-up of me slicing someone might also be shown. A close-up shot is a sort of camera shot size used to create emotion to a scene in cinema and television. It firmly frames an actor's face, giving their reaction the shot's focal point. With my jump scare sequences, I was able to achieve the same result. I was able to use a mask as a costume, and I chose gloomy lights for the illumination. To summarize for my final film review, I finished editing and reviewing my film.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AICE Media Studies Title Design Blog

AICE Media Studies Group Blog

AICE Media Studies Final Task